Akulap module sound and noise
AkuLap is a professional Windows ™ application for powerful real-time signal and system analysis.
By using the PC environment, it is not only a cost efficient replacement for classical laboratory equipment. AkuLap offers more powerful features combined with a comfortable user interface. Typical applications are acoustic measurements, room and building acoustics and noise monitoring.
If you run Akulap on a notebook or even a tablet PC, you can easily build a mobile measurement system.
- With the large display it is very userfriendly compared to classic hand held sound level meters
- Measurement of noise according to international standards
- Measure all parameters simultanously e.g. LCeq, Lceq, LAFmax, Lcpeak,LAFTeq,L95% etc
- Automatic report generator
- Real-time 1/3 octave analayzer
- FFT analysis
- Level vs. Time plots
- Signal statistics
- Audio recorder (.wav/ .mp3) synchronous to the signal analysis
- Tonal components IEC 45681 (optional)
- Supports Marker for post-processing
- Loudness ISO 532B (Sone)
- Easy export of measurement results via graphic or table
- You can use different signal acquision hardware. e.g. USB class 1 / 2 microphones
- Akulap runs on different PC, notebook, Tablet with Microsoft windows installed XP/vista/7/8/10 32/64bit
This item includes just the software Akulap. You will need a measurement interface e.g. our USB measurement microphones or a suitable soundcard with microphone.
User manual AkuLap
Precision of 1/3 octave filters according to IEC1260